ProCheck Radon Systems, LLC
Why have a ProCheck Radon System Installed?
- Radon is a know, long-term carcinogen that can't be easily remediated.
- Converts your home into one of improved health conditions, peace of mind with more marketability.
- ProCheck installers are professional trained and meet all Department of Health standards.
Who Benefits from a ProCheck Radon System?
- YOU and YOUR FAMILY. We strongly recommend that you do not risk your family's health. Have a radon mitigation system installed.
How Long Does it Take to Install a System?
- Of course, it depends on the size of the system. But most systems can be installed in half a day.
Can the Homeowners Stay During Installation?
- Yes, but the installation can be noisy and some adhesives can be smelly.
What Will I Get Upon Completion?
- You will have a radon system installed by the trained professionals at ProCheck Radon Systems.
- You will be backed by everyone at ProCheck Radon Systems.
- You will have the peace of mind knowing that you did what is right for YOUR FAMILY.
Radon Design and Mitigation
You Can Trust
Protection for You, your Family, your Investment!
Ready For Your Radon Inspection?
Schedule your Radon Inspection!
Call Now: 614-841-0217
About Our Business
About ProCheck Radon Systems
ProCheck Radon Systems LLC is a "hands-on" owner operated professional service business. Ownership is actively engaged in the operation of the company which is committed to providing quality service to our clients. When a client hires ProCheck Radon Systems, they automatically get the full support of everyone at the company. Our clients include buyers, sellers, everyday home owners wanting to improve their home and quality of health. We provide an objective evaluation of the home's need.
ProCheck Radon Systems is licensed by the State of Ohio Department of Health to provide radon mitigation systems to our clients.
What Does a Radon Mitigation System Cost?
We encourage you to consider the radon mitigation system as a small price to pay for your family's health and peace of mind. Actual system costs vary per home, and include overall size and span of system, type of fan needed, presence and size of actual crawl spaces, etc. ProCheck Radon Systems will offer you a fair, well-considered quote for the professional installation of your radon mitigation system.
What is Radon?
Radon is a colorless, odorless, radioactive gas that comes from the soil. It is a gas that is a decay product of Uranium. Since it is radioactive, science has found ways to detect it using radiation detection machines (which ProCheck Radon systems owns!).
Since Radon is radioactive it is unhealthy to humans and pets. It causes tissue damage and lung cancer when we are exposed to unhealthy levels.
Radon gets in through:
- Cracks in solid floors
- Construction joints
- Cracks in walls
- Gaps in suspended floors
- Gaps around service pipes
- Cavities inside walls
It is even in the air outside. But once it gets into the home, it concentrates into unhealthy levels.
It is estimated that exposure to radon causes 21,000 deaths per year, higher than deaths by drunk driving.
In the U.S., the EPA wants you to fix your home if the radon level is 4.0pCi/liter of air, or higher. This is an amount of radon in a liter of air.
Radon levels less than 4.0 pCi/liter of air STILL POST A RISK and can often be reduced to even healthier levels with the installation of a ProCheck Radon System.